...where do I start?
- I'm thinking about selling my home, what should I do?
- How do I accomplish this?
- How do I know at what price to list my home?
- What will you do to sell my home?
- What can I do to help sell my home more quickly?
- Are there other issues that I should know about?
- What if I need other services?
I'm thinking about selling my home, what should I do?
Think about your goals and motivation - where and why you want to move, and how to achieve the best price, in the shortest period of time with the least inconvenience.
How do I accomplish this?
Simple. Choose the right salesperson at the right company. I can help you achieve your goals.
How do I know at what price to list my home?
I have the tools and the resources to prepare an in-depth Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) that will show you where your home should be priced. We will review properties that have already sold, that are currently for sale and those that didn't sell because they were overpriced. Then we will look at the strengths and selling points of your home versus these other properties. This combined with my experience in the market place will help us arrive at a fair price to ask for your home.
Pricing your home right the first time is the single most important thing you can do. It can save you weeks or even months of frustration. Well priced properties attract the attention of a lot of buyers which can mean that you may get more for your home in the end than if you priced it higher to start out.
What will you do to sell my home?
Once you have signed the listing agreement I will begin marketing your home with a thorough, professional and time proven action plan. This plan includes:
- Marketing your home to the real estate community through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), direct contact with select Realtors and other Realtor functions. Many homes are sold by co-operating agents.
- Marketing your home to the buying public extensively on the internet through mls.ca/realtor.ca, www.peakrealestate.com and several other real estate websites, as well as social media sites. All marketing to include high quality interior and exterior photos. The goal with this campaign is maximum exposure. Approximately 98% of the Buyers look online when shopping for a home.
- Keeping you informed with feedback from other agents, buyer's impressions, any new listings or sales in your neighbourhood, general market activity and anything else that impacts on the sale of your home.
- Skillfully negotiating on your behalf in the offer process.
- Following up all necessary inspections, appraisals, or conditions of the sale.
- Making sure all necessary paperwork is expedited.
- KEEPING YOU HAPPY.
- Thanking you for your business.
What can I do to help sell my home more quickly?
There are a lot of things you can do when listing your home. I can give you suggestions on how you can show your home off to its best advantage. I know what buyers like to see and can give you an objective point of view. I can help you with staging suggestions that you can do yourself or recommend a professional home stager. Today’s Buyer is much more selective about the home that they purchase and sometimes a small difference in the presentation of your home can make or break the sale.
Are there other issues that I should know about?
I will pay attention to all the details, big or small. All major issues, like items to be included in the sale, closing and possession date, will all be part of the offer itself so that no misunderstandings can arise.
What if I need other services?
I have a list of proven professionals in all kinds of fields: legal, insurance, moving, decorating and so on, that I would be happy to share with you. My goal is to give you the best possible service I can and to have you as a customer for life.